Want Bigger Looking Eyes?
It’s no secret that women all over the world have the desire of big eyes and long lashes!
Here are 8 tips to get your eyes to look bigger!
1. Under Eye Concealer: Apply concealer around your eyes, especially over those dark circles. Darker shades usually make your eyes look smaller. Choose a shade that’s slightly lighter and warmer than your skin to brighten and correct any blue or purple tones. We personally love the Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer, available at your local drugstore or Ulta, for only $9!
2. Eye Shadow: Apply a pearly white shadow to your lids, underneath the brow bones, and on the inner inner crease of your eyes to make them look lifted and awake. If your skin pink undertones, try to find rosy cream colors. If you have more of a yellow or olive tone, golden shades will compliment you better.
3. Eyelashes: Curl your eyelashes! Straight lashes will cast a shadow over your eyes, while curled lashed will open your eyes up and naturally make them bigger. Sephora has a selection of curlers you can’t go wrong with!
4. Eyebrows: Make sure your eyebrows are properly shaped! Eyebrows with an arch will complement your eyes and open them up! They need to complement your facial shape, of course, so keep that in mind when you’re shaping. You just want to maximize the space you have. Tweeze away stray hairs above and below your brows—and then fill in any gaps with an eyebrow pencil. Then, brush your brows with a spoolie for clean, defined shape. This is key!
5. Eyeliner: With a hard flat line brush apply a black, dark brown or grey line to your upper lash line. Make sure to go close to the lashes, it creates a makeup-less look, while defining your upper lid. Be sure to prolong the line to get a bigger effect. We love the Jet Set Waterproof Eyeliner by Smashbox, available at Macy’s!
6.Under Eye Liner: Using a soft nude or white liner in your waterline will open up your eyes and make them look larger.
7. Mascara, Mascara, Mascara! Did we mention mascara? Apply your mascara along the upper and lower lashes to create wide, doe eyes, give it a second to dry, and apply another layer. Sometimes, brushing a thickening coat over the top helps to create flirtier, more battable lashes. Any brand works, and no, you don’t need to break the bank for top-of-the-line brands. We personally love our drugstore brands, and think you can never go wrong a little Maybelline!
8. Use Your Lips: Apply light eye shadow and liner with a bit mascara, and wear a brightly colored lip stick or gloss (or both!). The juxtaposition really does help to make your eyes look large and in charge!
Now you have huge super natural eyes! Enjoy!