HOME REMEDIES TO IMPROVE APPEARANCE OF YOUR SKIN
Toda mujer quiere una piel perfecta y flawless! Clear y hermosa piel es uno de los principales elementos de la belleza de una persona. Hay miles de productos para la piel y beauty products que prometen darle una piel clara y brillante. En lugar de depender de estos productos, you can try some easy home remedies to improve the overall health and appearance of your skin.
Lemon is one of the best ingredients that you can use to promote clear skin. The citric acid present in lemon helps keep the skin clear by removing dead cells, and its vitamin C content helps reduce black spots by increasing the cell renewal process. Lemon also has bleaching belongings that will help improve
overall skin complexion.
- Apply fresh-squeezed lemon juice to your entire face and neck. Leave it on for 10 minutes and then wash it off with warm water. After this, rub cucumber slices on your skin to soften and moisturize it. Do this daily or every other day.
Cucumbers contain hydrating, nourishing and astringent properties that are very good for the skin. They can improve the overall appearance of your skin by repairing damaged skin cells, removing dead skin cells and adding a fresh glow.
- Dice a fresh cucumber into thick slices, and rub them thoroughly all over your face. Leave it on overnight and rinse with warm water in the morning. Do this daily before going to bed.
To enjoy clear skin, you need to keep your skin well moisturized. Honey is a great moisturizer and also has antibacterial properties that help ward off infection.
- Apply raw honey directly on your skin. Let it dry naturally and then rinse it off with warm water. The water content in honey will deeply moisturize the skin, making it soft and supple. Do this simple remedy once daily or every other day.
4. ALOE VERA
Aloe Vera has many benefits for clearing up the skin. It has antibacterial properties that help kill bacteria that cause acne, and anti-inflammatory properties that help soothe irritated skin. Plus, Aloe Vera moisturizes the skin, smooths, and stimulates new skin cell growth.
- Extract the gel from an aloe vera leaf or you can go buy the product at a store.
- Apply the gel on your face by using a cotton ball.
- Allow it to dry for about half an hour, and then rinse it off with warm water.